Thursday, January 4

shaken bake

Contributed by S Moffett

I took this picture last night with John down in Southside. We ended up in a "scary" neighborhood and saw some graffiti on the walls. I jumped out of the car and started taking pictures of the art. I edited the photo in photoshop to give it a greenish overcast, rather then the reddish overcast that the picture turned out to be unedited. I like it better that way because more detail shows up. Also, I'm sorry if it's a little blurry, my hands hands were shaking a little.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture needs something else in it. Just the wall with the spraypaint is not to exciting. So maybe if you take this picture at an angle. Or maybe put someone or something in the picture to make it stand out some more.

Eli Cockrum
SPHS

Anonymous said...

This picture needs something else in it. Just the wall with the spraypaint is not to exciting. So maybe if you take this picture at an angle. Or maybe put someone or something in the picture to make it stand out some more.

Eli Cockrum
SPHS

Anonymous said...

This photo is actually appealing to me, The colors of the photo really seem to make it better. The only problem I have so far with the photo is the blurry feeling on the right side of the photo. I would disagree on the comment made by eli about taking it at an angle. I like it as it is. Great idea.
-Brinkerhoff

Anonymous said...

I like this picture but if you would've taken it in a different angle it would've been a little more interesting.

Varanda Dobbs

Anonymous said...

I’m struggling to grasp the purpose of this shot.

The lighting is too harsh and somewhat orange, the black line on the right (shadow?) is completely distracting and could very easily be cropped out and the picture doesn’t look as sharp as it could be.

I agree with everyone else, the photo needs an addition, new angle, props, whatever… SOMETHING!

I can kind of see the attempt but the creativity just isn’t there.