Thursday, December 18

Semester One is Done


We have come to the end of our first semester here at SPHS. My advanced photography class is a full year long so expect more excellent contributions to the blog after the holiday break.
I want to thank all the students and teachers at the participating schools. You guys have done a great job this year on your photography and my students and I are very appreciative of your excellent feedback to our blog. I have had a couple of new teachers contact me so I hope that we will have a few new schools this spring. Perhaps everyone would be interested in participating in a collaborative project this spring. Maybe a photo assignment about something unique in our communities.

I also want to thank my students. Your work this semester has been for the most part excellent and I think the blog has never looked better. I hope you keep up your efforts second semester.

Have a great and safe holiday, I hope you all get cameras from Santa!

Mr. Myers

No comments: