Wednesday, May 2

Downtown Valdosta

Contributed by C Selman



This is a picture I took in downtown Valdosta, Georgia. I really like the uniqueness of the building. I like the two different color bricks and how the white brick seems to merge in a little into the red in some areas. I don't like that the sky looks blown out in the picture. The angle that I took the picture at and the pipes that are running along the sides of the building make the picture more interesting and moves my eye around the whole picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture is awesome. I really like the building especially where the white bricks and the red bricks meet and the long wall on the right hand side helps to move your eye around the picture and add a sense of depth to the picture...

-Liam Crowley

Unknown said...

I'm suprised no one has commented about this picture...
I really like this. I think its because the edge of the building is right in the center of the picture and the eye follows the straight line down and then to the rest of the picture. Good job.

-neil